Today, companies need to know more about their customers and future customers. Customer relationship management (CRM) is a centralized contact database. Having all your data in one place helps you make sense of every interaction you have had with your contact and optimize your future interaction.
Your prospects and customers will feel the pain when your team isn’t on the same page. It’s why our CRM Setup service will help you to focus on your organization relationship with people who interact with you through their buyer’s journey (Awareness stage, consideration stage and decision stage).
Who CRM setup is designed for?
The short answer is that any company that wants to maintain a relationship with their customers can benefit from using a CRM setup. To get a little bit more specific, there are two groups of companies that often see the most benefit:
– B2B companies, which typically need to track leads and customers across long sales cycles and through upgrade paths (e.g., a software company, a recruiting firm)
– Considered-purchase B2C companies (e.g., a jeweler, a landscaping service, or a realtor)
If your company doesn’t fit the above two profiles, consider whether or not a CRM system can help your business by asking you the following question:
– Do you have a need for maintaining a central list of information on your leads and customers? Does this information live in several different places?
– Are your customers regularly interacting with multiple people on your team? How does everyone keep track of where the conversation with anyone customer left off?
– Do you need a way to better understand the productivity of your sales team? Does your sales team have a structured process they follow?
If you answered yes to one or more of the above questions, contact us now, chances are your business could benefit from a CRM system.