If you need to promote an event, company or new offers with an expressive, attractive and creative poster design that match with your ideas then a poster could very well be for you. Posters are a great tool to highlight your events and offers, to speak directly with your potential customer and to share information about your company and optimize your results. With over a decade of experience in this area we will give you advice on the design, tone, content and color use for your poster.
This includes the full poster design, if you require printing services please get in touch for a quote
Who Is This Designed For?
Ideal for events, classes, offers and more. Digital and physical posters can have a strong impact on your marketing.
How long do poster design last?
Design an artistic and prestigious poster will depend on your needs. We want to ensure your satisfaction so we may take up to a maximum of 3 days to work properly on your design.
You will be also able to ask us for revision of your poster design, to fix or improve some details.
How to use posters?
To promote an EVENT:
Are you organizing an event and you want to promote it? Posters are a great way to promote an event, they are eye catching and a very cost effective way for promotion . You can share the most important information with an impressive design that will convert your target.
On the front door of your store:
Creating and attractive poster can stop people in front of your store ad become curious.
On the walls in your store:
You want to promote your new amazing offer, an event or to highlight your new collection? Posters are ideal to create a spotlight on certain items, focusing attention to deals and products of your choosing.
12 ways to design an awesome poster and create a buzz for your event.
1. Use color to create energy, elicit a mood and attract the eye.
2. Create visual hierarchy
3. Remove unnecessary elements. Say more with less
4. Use shapes to create visual interest
5. Be clever with your composition
6. Play with layering to create depth and dimension
7. Don’t hesitate to use humour
8. Ensure your composition is balanced
9. Use creative illustrations
10. Design your poster to evoke emotion. This will make people more likely to share and engage with it
11. Design for your audience
12. Once you know the rules, push the limits and break them